cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Increase Negotiation Problem

HughA
Tuning in

Having received an email notifying me of a £6 increase on my £42 50Mbps and Anytime Calls package so I phoned retentions to negotiate a new deal.  After about 20 mins of chat we agreed a £6 discount to negate the increase and a speed boost to 132Mbps. The discount would be from 1st May and the speed boost would be immediate. No new contract. So basically my current £42 package with a speed boost.

I have just received an email setting out the new deal.  No new contract but no mention of the speed boost and a lower monthly cost of £36 rather than £42.  So not what was agreed, but a saving of £6 on my current package. I would like the speed boost and am prepared to pay the agreed £42 so what should my next step be?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @HughA 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced some confusion regarding your package. I'll be  happy to double check this for you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.