cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier sports price

Kevino8122
Tuning in

This still £12.99 for those 2 channel plus box nation?

Thinking of adding it for 2 months only then binning it.

Thanks

26 REPLIES 26

You must have a different version of the Virgin Media website, can't find any details whatsoever for adding from there.

I subscribed directly with Premier Sports for £99.99 and the picture quality casting to my Shield is better than S4C for the same game and much better than Sky Sports "HD" of course.

Somebody at Virgin Media needs better negotiating skills. £9.99 via Sky with access to the Player app, £12.99 via Virgin and no Player access.

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kevino8122,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Looking remotely from our systems, we can see that you have already contacted the team to get this issue resolved. If you have any further queries, please come back to us through this forum.

Enjoy you new sports channel. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Why is the price highest in Virgin Media or on Amazon. Price is cheaper in other platforms including Sky. The disparity is discriminatory.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Krishaas,

I'm really sorry that you feel this way. Unfortunately, Virgin Media have no control over the pricing of these add-ons. The pricing you see on our site, tv service and over the phone are set directly by the content broadcaster.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

aliburns
On our wavelength

I doubt they gave Sky a better deal at £3 less and access to the player out of the goodness of their hearts, more likely it was negotiated. I signed up for £99 a year and use casting which is excellent, a week later they did a Jubilee offer of £59!

I cancelled it to lower my bill.

Strange thing is that it was removed within a day... normally takes 30 days to remove I thought??

Hi Kevino8122, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

We're sorry to hear the channels were removed before you were expecting them to be. 

It's very rare this happens and is usually down to a fault with the removal order. Were you wanting the channels for the notice period? If so give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can sort things for you. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It's ok.  They will probably just add it back and make a mistake.

Hi @Kevino8122 thanks for your reply.

If a mistake was made, the team may not have realised this I'm afraid and potentially it not be added back for the notice period.

As previously advised, please give us a call and we can look to get this sorted for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Phoned them. So should be getting sorted