Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service when negotiating contract

TheCraftsman
Joining in

Hello

I'll give you a Brief of background

Tuesday 8th Feb 2022, Like a lot of people I called up to discuss a better deal and possibly get better services, I got through to someone, somewhere in the world and lets say it was a little difficult on the communication, However I negotiated a new price and received a new contract 30 minutes thereafter via email, I thought great!!! Looked at the contract and the only thing that changed was the price, not extra services i asked for, went round in circles with whatsapp support and gave up, called yesterday and spoke to a guy in Scotland for an hour about all our situation and what had happened and asked if he could help, he said yes and then  spoke to someone in customer relations who fully understood my situation and was going to give be a new better deal, Great I thought, Got transferred and cut off at the same time. then went around in circles phoning, whats-app, web-chat only to be told I couldn't be put through, at this point i was tearing my hair out, called up later when i'd calmed down and spoke to a nice lady in the UK I guess, explained and she said yes no problems, I can sort it for you, two minutes later, yes that will be x £extra, at which point I was flabbergasted and shocked, So I cancelled and she seemed **bleep** off with me and all to happy to cancel and get me off the phone and now my last option is to voice my concerns to this forum.

Our family are heavy users and we have 20-30 devices, PlayStation's, Switches, computers Laptops, 5  o2 contracts, 10+ 4k Network CCTV cameras, my wife tries to work from home, I have and online presence via YouTube and the usual social media outlets, I'm disabled and on disability stuff, 4K TV, YouTube, Netflix prime, Heavy Gamers, etc

My experience has been shocking to say the least and I hope other people don't get the runaround like me, However i'm afraid it still happens.

I now lose my Services in 28days.

The Craftsman

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TheCraftsman

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this has been a difficult experience for you. 

I can understand that this has been a difficult experience for you but I would like to take a look and discuss this further with you. 

I will send you a PM now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TheCraftsman

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this has been a difficult experience for you. 

I can understand that this has been a difficult experience for you but I would like to take a look and discuss this further with you. 

I will send you a PM now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.