Menu
Highlighted
Christi
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Point of sale wayleave

Hi. 

I have been told that I need a point of sale wayleave form filled and signed by my landlord.

I have been calling so many times Virgin Media Wayleave Team, but unfortunately they are jot answering the call.

It's been 4 months since Virgin Media disconnected my services from old address. But they were unable to change the old cables at the new address, which coming through an agency downstairs since this time. I have been told it will be a 3+ months construction work in December 2017, but they have not done anything.

Is it possible to send the required point of sale wayleave/access agreement form to my email address, please?

Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Point of sale wayleave

Hi Christi

Many thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

If you can pop me  a PM with the following I'll pass that to our Wayleave teams.

• Your name
  • The full address
  • The email address you want us to send this to.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Christi
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, but in the maintime the required document has been sent to Virgin Media Wayleave Team, which they already confirmed when I called them.

Also, we have been visited by an engineer who was unable to connect us as noone did the cable change before. Noone was able to help about this or give me a date for cable change today.

Is it possible to get that change sorted out ASAP? Or is it going to be another 5months?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Christi

Thanks for coming back Smiley Happy

Pop me a PM so I can see what's happening for you Smiley Happy

If I can help this along in any way I will.

• Your name
  • The full address
  • The email address you want us to send this to.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos