cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enter valid bill details?

G14NA
Tuning in

Trying to change password for my account but keep getting enter valid bill details. i am entering them correctly so not sure why i keep getting this message 

92 REPLIES 92

Hi worir4,

Thank you for sharing your details via our private chat, I am glad to hear you now have access to your online account, please let us know if you have any further issues?

Regards

Paul;.

rh030c1037
Joining in

Hi.

I'm also having this issue.

I simply wish to change/remember my password for my VM tv/broadband account, but when I enter the correct bill details it asks me to enter valid bill details. 

Thanks in advance

R

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rh030c1037,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're experiencing the same log-in issues.

I've been unable to locate your account from the details you've signed up to forums with, so I'll pop you a private message to get these from you.

Look out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks, 

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

reachingmike
Joining in

Am having the same issue. Why is this still happening to customers? 🙄

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear you've encountered this issue Mike. I'm unsure what causes it specifically but will be able to help further via PM, just look out for my message please.

Tom

lilyspam
Joining in

Hi, I am having this same issue. 

I forgot my password so when trying to reset it, the page asks me to enter my last bill details, which I do correctly, but then the banner 'Please enter valid bill details' pops up. This is for a broadband account. Please help!

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lilyspam,

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to hear that you are also having issues entering your bill details when trying to reset your password.

Are you adding your account number with or without the leading zero? If you are using the leading zero, please try this without the zero.

Best wishes,

Serena

Hi Serena, 

I'm entering it without a zero. Thanks 🙂

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting me know @lilyspam

I am going to send you a private message now so that I can take a look at your account and explore the issue further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena

emmadyer6
Joining in

Hi,

I am having the same issue as all the above.

I am trying to retrieve the password for my broadband and tv account. i am using the 9 digit account number with no leading zero. i am 100% positive i am entering the correct details from my latest bill. each time i get the 'please enter valid bill details' error message 

Please help!!