cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enter valid bill details?

G14NA
Tuning in

Trying to change password for my account but keep getting enter valid bill details. i am entering them correctly so not sure why i keep getting this message 

92 REPLIES 92

Bartek342
Joining in

Hello I am having the same problem, my parents made the account a long time ago and they do not remember the password.

Would really appreciate some help as this problem had been driving me insane for quite some time now and the virgin media helpline is no help so were really reconsidering moving to a different provider.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Bartek342 and welcome to our community.

So in this case we'd need the named account holder to contact us as we can then go through some secondary security questions and then following this we can reset the password/memorable word on the account. 

We would go through information on the account for the secondary security so having a bill or the online account in front of them when contacting may be helpful.

They can contact on 150/0345 454 1111 or 0753 305 1809 for a media account query or over 789/0345 600 0789 for a mobile account query. 

Thanks, Emily.

Nizam
Joining in

Hi I am having the same issue, created an account 12 years ago forgotten the password. It keeps on saying 'enter valid bill details'. I have entered them right but keeps saying it. Can someone please help me

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good Morning, 

A very warm welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

As advised above, the account holder would need to reach out to our customer care team, who will ask secondary data protection, once they have done this they will be able to reset the password for you. 

You can get hold of them on 0345 454 1111 alternatively if you do not wish to call you can use our text messaging services on +44753 305 1809

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Roberto5
Joining in

I’m having the same issue of entering the correct bill details and account number but still getting the ‘please enter valid bill details’ message. Can you guys fix this forgot password section because by the looks of all the messages saying the same thing it doesn’t work for anyone.

Same issues here, tried again with the new bill details that arrived in the email last night, still no joy.

Hi Roberto5,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your online account. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

mailrarun13
Joining in

Hi,

After about 14 days of unable to login into my account, I finally received a message that it has been sorted. I then tried logging in with my email as a userame but I was not given a password. I then tried forgot my password link and the pop up window asked for my last bill details. It is now asking me to enter valid bill details despite entering the same. I have tried all 31 days in a month with no luck. Can someone help?

Please can someone advise what is the way to resolve this issue. I have tried all of the suggested fixes, changed devices etc It is supposed to be Virgin's official method to retrieve or reset a forgotten password and it does not work

Thanks for your post Setanta8532, and a very warm welcome to our Community Fourms!

Sorry to see you've been struggling with this issue. I'd be happy to help you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn