cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enter valid bill details?

G14NA
Tuning in

Trying to change password for my account but keep getting enter valid bill details. i am entering them correctly so not sure why i keep getting this message 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

this is for the website. ive not been able to log in as i have forgotten my password. so im trying to reset the password but keep getting the enter valid bill details message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

92 REPLIES 92

Ellis_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello - I am sorry you're having this issue. To allow me to help you further can you please clarify are you able to log in then unable to change your password or are you trying to change your password using the forgot password option?  Is this for the website or app?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

this is for the website. ive not been able to log in as i have forgotten my password. so im trying to reset the password but keep getting the enter valid bill details message.

Is anyone actually going to help me? 

Hey G14NA,

Are you adding your account number with or without the leading zero? If you are using the leading zero, please try this without the zero.

Regards

Steven_L

I'm not using a zero

Thanks for coming back to me G14NA.

I will pop over a private message right now, please respond and I will be able to get your account unlocked.

Regards

Steven_L

I am having the same issue.

Trying to reset my password, however it tells me the bill details are wrong and they are definately not.

Did this get fixed?

Hi unrealfu

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the online account issue. Can you expand more on this for me, cable account, mobile account? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, 

It's my broadband account which I cannot seem to access. 

I want to upgrade my hub (I have one of the old ones) but I need to log in to be able to do it.