cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade

Paulscunny1972
Joining in

been on the phone for over 2 hours to upgrade wife's sim card for her new phone, had my tv broadband land line with free sim changed without saying we wanted this. Now being told we can't go back to it even though we never asked to change it. We have 4 mobile contracts, 2 off which are sim only, my wife's is phone and sim and a free sim with the tv package. Wife is getting her upgrade phone tomorrow and was told she needs a new sim. Not happy at all the way this is being handled, our tv,broadband, landline with the free sim should not have been touch

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PauScunny1972, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this.

If you was on Oomph  package this is something we no longer do now so if you made any changes to this it would void the sim card.

This has been replaced with our VOLT deals. 

I can also see you have spoke to the team since post this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

We didn't ask for any changes to the oopm package, my wife's was due an upgrade to her mobile phone which is a separate contract to the tv package, and one of you call centre staff cancelled the tv package instead.

Thanks for coming back to us Paulscunny1972, have you been able to get your TV package back on?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L