cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal picks question

esseepee
On our wavelength

I have just changed contract and have mixit tv with a personal pick ent:drama included. My discounts include £7 discount off any 1 ents pick. Does this mean I can change after 30 days to any of the other ents pick without disrupting my contract? Thought I would ask on here before spending ages on the phone.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can cancel the Personal Pick at any time by giving 30 days notice. It won't affect your contract or any discounts you have. 

You can also keep the original Personal Pick and any subsequent ones are charged at £5 per month.

The Kids Personal Pick is £5 a month, with or without any additional picks.

Should you decide to add or remove a Personal Pick you will need to  call  150 from a Virgin landline  or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can cancel the Personal Pick at any time by giving 30 days notice. It won't affect your contract or any discounts you have. 

You can also keep the original Personal Pick and any subsequent ones are charged at £5 per month.

The Kids Personal Pick is £5 a month, with or without any additional picks.

Should you decide to add or remove a Personal Pick you will need to  call  150 from a Virgin landline  or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave

esseepee
On our wavelength

I have just changed contract to big bundle including mixit tv plus the ents:drama personal pick. I wanted to change the ents:drama personal pick to ents:sport lite which includes Eurosport channels so I phoned 150. The lady from overseas told me that I couldn’t do that and would have to change to maxit tv and I would lose all my discounts. I thought the objective of personal picks was that you could change them on a monthly basis without affecting your contract. Anyone got any ideas or am I talking rubbish.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried calling back and speaking to another agent?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi esseepee,

Thanks for your post, and sorry you've had some issues with changing your package.

You should be able to add the "Entertainment & Sport Lite" personal pick to your account, this would include the channels you're after.

We're not able to make package changes from the forums, but if you call us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or text us on +44753 305 1809 we should be able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm

esseepee
On our wavelength

Hi Alex 

Phoned up again and one of your UK based team sorted it for me in less than 5 minutes.

Thanks

Hello esseepee

Thanks for letting us know its all been resolved 

This is just one of the things we are sadly not able to deal with on the Forums

Gareth_L