cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

maimee
Tuning in

The bills have got higher and prices now going up. Is there not an easy way to contact rather than the phone if you have a problem paying a bill or e.g my problem was due to being Ill and off work wages reduced .I paid £80 but still owe £40 . I want to pay the balance next week when I get paid .  I work unsociable hours so phoning is an issue along with the amount of time on hold . I get paid 4 weekly so that’s another issue trying to set up direct debit. Live chat would be great if I could find it . Sorry for moan and rant but I’m so frustrated 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @maimee,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

While we know a price change is never welcome, with rising costs and customers using their services more than ever, need to continue investing to improve performance & reliability for everyone. We’re continuing to upgrade and improve our services to give our customers more.

To resolve your issue, please can you call our collections team on 0800 052 0360 and they will be able to arrange this for you.

Regards,

Steven_L