cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Chrisyp007
Just joined

Absolutely disgusted with VM!

Im in the process of moving abroad and the Spanish bank wanted to see my credit report, so I logged on to my Experian account mildly excited that it should be a good one. However, to my dismay i noticed i had a default issued by VM 9 months ago when I switched to Sky. I literally just phoned them and asked them what this for and told them regardless I will pay it now to clear it and guess what!... they have no idea what this is for and have no information saying that I owe anything. PERFECT!  So now I have to send an email to 'creditfileamendment@virginmedia.co.uk' to found out whats going on. Absolutely fuming that I'm paying for their f---up!

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Chrisyp007 

Sorry to see the issue you are having.

To be on the safe side, just in case you made a typo when posting, you missed an 's' out of the email address.

Don't want to see the email being rejected due to that.

It should be creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chrisyp007

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue, have you emailed through to our credit file amendments team now? They will look to get the mark removed if this is possible.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused and I can imagine your frustration, the team will handle this.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs