Menu
Jaimie233
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paying old debt

I want to pay of an old broadband debt I have from 2015. I have no letters or anything so I don’t know any details about it apart from the address it was in. Found it on my ClearScore and would really like to pay it can anyone help me

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Paying old debt

can call up virginmedia via e.g. 0345 454 1111 if system asks for account details could just tap 0# a few times or enter junk numbers a few times e.g. 8 0's, and speak to billing they'll possible transfer you to collections, as for your credit file will go resolved not come off it.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying old debt

Hi Jaimie233, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Speak to the Collections Team on 0345 142 4444. They will be able to give you details. 

It's possible the debt would of been referred to a debt collector by now. If this is the case the Collections team will be able to advise on the contact options Smiley Happy

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos