Menu
Keitho
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Paying for a service you don't receive.

Last week I was without broadband or TV service for 4 days. When I called 150 the system told me there was a fault at my postcode and an engineer was on the way (for 4 days?). Today I rang up to get a refund for no service only to be told that as there was no fault recorded on the system and I hadn't raised a service issue, then no refund would be forthcoming. Unbelievable poor service.  My contract is up at the end of the month, after 6 years, I will now look give SKY a chance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for a service you don't receive.

Hi Keitho, 

Thanks for joining us on the Community Forum Smiley Very Happy

Sorry about this! I've tried to find reference to the fault on your account, but I'm struggling. Do you have a fault F00 number at all? I'll continue to investigate in the mean time. 

Speak soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Keitho
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I had no fault number as I only ever got as far as identifying my postcode which begins CR8 by dialling 150-1-1, then the system told me there was a known fault and the engineer was on the way. The loss of service began on the morning of 27th feb and came back at about 6pm on the 2nd Mar.I never spoke to anyone.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Keitho

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

Sorry to hear you have had a loss of service, thank you for advising on the dates for me.

Can you please advise if you had any error messages or codes on the TV at all? Was it total loss or just some channels missing? Was it intermittent at all with the TV or broadband where it worked at all over these days.

We don't expect you to pay for a service we know is not working and I can check our fault history in your area for the last 30 days so the more information you can help me with the better i will be able to look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Keitho
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We had no channels at all and no broadband, as far as I am aware , for the whole period. On the TV we had the standard message you get when a channel isn't available which gives a phone number to call and and an error number.  Without seeing it I can't remember the exact wording.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Keitho

Thank you for getting back to me sorry for the delay in my response.

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos