cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

Contactadrian
Joining in

I am unable to register as I’m getting an error message saying that my password is insufficient. However, the embedded password checker says it is. Won’t let me register to them log in to change my installation date which has already been cancelled once. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Contactadrian, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with setting your account up due to it not accepting the password. Just to confirm are you having this issue on any specific browser?

In regards to your installation date this isn't something that can be changed via the online account unfortunately. The best thing to do if you need to change this is give the pre installs team a call on 0800 052 1734.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Contactadrian, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having issues with setting your account up due to it not accepting the password. Just to confirm are you having this issue on any specific browser?

In regards to your installation date this isn't something that can be changed via the online account unfortunately. The best thing to do if you need to change this is give the pre installs team a call on 0800 052 1734.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I was viewing it in my iphone (on safari?)

Thank you for your reply, can you please try this on another device to see if the issue still persists?

Regards

Nathan