cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password verification - email may be incorrect

Penguin19
Joining in

I have a new account which hasn't gone live yet, but no security questions have been set up so I have limited access. I was supposed to receive a password verification email from which I could get these set up, but after several attempts with the customer service agent nothing has come through to my inbox or junk. I am wondering if the person who set up my account initially made an error in my email address, but the CSA could not verify over the phone what the email was on the system...because I hadn't passed the security questions....because they hadn't been set up yet via the password verification email.

How can I best get this resolved? If the email address on the system was entered incorrectly, there is no way I would be able to receive the correct messages to set up security questions and access my account in the future

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Penguin19,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your online account as a new customer. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. To best look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs