cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset link expired

AaLl
Joining in

Hi, i have been experiencing this issue for quite some time. Everytime i try to reset my password, the link is always expired! Even when i tap on it immediately. Is there anyway to solve this?

Screenshot_20221020_170318.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AaLl thanks a lot for your reply, sorry to hear that's still not working for you.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AaLl

Welcome to the community forums Great to have you join us. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues resetting your online account password. Do you get the same link expired error when using another device at all? I have tried this at my side and have not been able to replicate the issue. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, sorry for the late reply. 

Yes this does happen to my other devices and none of them work.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AaLl thanks a lot for your reply, sorry to hear that's still not working for you.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem. It doesn't matter what device I'm on or if I reply to the link in 10 seconds or 10 minutes it always says expired. I've literally been trying for months on and off and it's getting ridiculous - why is such a simple thing so difficult?

Hi Jimhow78,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with resetting your password. 

I will private message you now so we can assist with getting this resolved. 

^Martin

X1267
Joining in

Hi, 

I am having exactly the same issue as the described in this thread. The link immediately expires upon opening it. 

Would be great if someone from the Forum Team could help me out on this. 

Thank you

Hey X1267,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account at the moment, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Good Morning have been having this same issues for days now please i need help too 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @vindieselalways

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear you are having the same issue, I will pop you over a PM so we can look into this further.
Zoie