cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password not accepted despite meeting criteria

chinswee99
Tuning in

hello support, im having the create password issue too, all the criteria met and cleared cache, used diff browser etc, none of them worked. I read all the threads, this issue was first raised back in May 2022, it is now Feb 2023 and we are still having the similar issue. Its unbelievable and unacceptable! Can you pls let us know what we need to do in order to create an 'acceptable' password? pls respond as a matter of urgency, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi chinswee99, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums, I can see that you have had a message of Zach. Can you respond to this and he will aim to resolve things for you. ^Chris. 

Thanks Chris, i have replied to Zach message, waiting a response from him now. pls could virgin media let us know what is going on as we have seen this issue been raised by the new joiners over and over? As mentioned in my previous post, this 'password not accepted' issue was first raised back in May 2022; after a long 9 months virgin media are still not able to get it fixed? Is it acceptable? It would be appreciated if someone from virgin could shed us some light, thanks.

HI chinswee99, thanks for the reply, It looks like you have had a response from Carley. 

Can you answer the questions asked then we will go from there. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Dear Support,

I still heard nothing, what is going on? we are just wanna register our own account and it seems like an impossible task to accomplish! there are thousands of posts on this very similar issue and virgin clearly knew it but ehy still doing nothing? this is beyond belief! 

Derek

Hi there @chinswee99, sorry to see that you are still having issues with this. I can certainly understand the frustration with this.

I can certainly understand that this is frustrating. I will be happy to take a look at this further for you to find out what is happening. 

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules