cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password for Telephone Support

Anonymous
Not applicable

When calling customer support on 0345 454 1111 you're asked for a few digits from your password that was setup when first using the service. I can't remember this and any attempts to talk to the customer services team in India about it go nowhere.

I read on another post that I can be sent this information in the post. Could someone help with this please?

13 REPLIES 13

Hello Midnightshadow,

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, this was sorted.

If you do need further assistance, please pop us a public post and we'll be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I've had issues trying to get through to telephone support when I have very little idea what the password I created a decade ago is. Can you help me get this sorted through the mail too?

Really appreciate help here as the secondary validation route is pretty tortuous.

Thanks .

Hey @Macca21,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to help get this sorted for you today but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for confirming your details over private message @Macca21, I have now requested that a password reminder letter be sent out to you in the post and this should be with you in the next 7 days.

Regards,

Steven_L