cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid bill early but still got direct debit taken

BrunleaUK
Joining in

My bill for March was created at the end of February.  On the 1st March I pad the bill via debit card as I have done a couple of times before even though I've a Direct Debit setup for the 11th.  On 11th March, Virgin took a payment via Direct Debit.  I contacted my bank who reversed this Direct Debit.

My billing now shows that I've an outstanding balance.

Could someone please check my account and let me know as trying to navigate the 'new' Virgin Media website is about as easy as climbing through a prickly bush full of wasp nests whilst naked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BrunleaUK,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some issues with your billing and you've been having trouble navigating our new website. We're always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your feedback.

I'm going to send you over a private message so I can take a look at your account and payments for you. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Thanks

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BrunleaUK,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some issues with your billing and you've been having trouble navigating our new website. We're always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your feedback.

I'm going to send you over a private message so I can take a look at your account and payments for you. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Thanks

Beth