cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package mix up following house move

Nellybazza
Tuning in

I’m hoping this gets picked up by a VM person that can/will actually help or sort it out.

we have recently moved home and about 2 months ago my old deal expired. I was advised to wait until we moved to setup a new deal, tied in to the reconnection at our new house.
the package price went up to £93, but we sucked i it up for a couple of months.

we moved house last week and once I knew the move date, I called to arrange the reconnect and sorted a deal out. This alone took a hour!
we were connected this week with no drama, but the engineer mentioned there were two boxes on the job sheet. We only wanted our V6 connecting as we no longer needed the TiVo, so he took that away.

when I checked my account, I have my old package still in place, same £93 two boxes and an oomph sim, which we have also removed.

I have a new contract emailed to me with the new deal on, listed out etc.

I spent a hour and a half on the phone yesterday. Spoke to three people, and was then cut off. I was offered a call back by the third “should we get cut off” but this never happened.

I’ve emailed the contacts I have where the new contracts came from with no joy.

can someone from VM please contact me please? I just can’t waste a hour at a time in the day trying to resolve this…

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Nellybazza, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community to update us on how things have gone. We're really glad Nathan was able to get things sorted for you. 

I've fed your lovely comments back to him and his manager for feedback. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No problem Kath. It's very easy to rant and moan, but when someone like Nathan, and yourself, steps up to help, then credit is deserved and deserved to be made public to 🙂