cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package change without consent or communication

Fox6
Joining in

Hello,

Had lots of problems with internet lately and tried to do the online test however it said as I’ve made changes to my account I couldn’t do that right now. I’ve looked through my emails and had one saying ‘thanks for making those changes to your virgin package’. I haven’t made any changes and haven’t had any communications with Virgin about my package. I live on my own so there’s no one else they could have spoken to. Surely changes to package/contract shouldn’t be made without consent or communication? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What TV tier/package were you on before these changes, and what have you been moved to?

VM have been tidying up some of their legacy bundles recently, and many customers on "no longer sold" variants have been moved to the closest current equivalent.

If that is the case, you shouldn't have lost out - but confirmation of your "from" & "to" packages will be necessary to confirm.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What TV tier/package were you on before these changes, and what have you been moved to?

VM have been tidying up some of their legacy bundles recently, and many customers on "no longer sold" variants have been moved to the closest current equivalent.

If that is the case, you shouldn't have lost out - but confirmation of your "from" & "to" packages will be necessary to confirm.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

85495BAF-D538-4F2A-ABE5-1B628389D058.jpeg

 Makes sense!