cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Package change' charge after moving house?

g_59
Just joined

So I've recently moved house and called VM to transfer my services to my new address. I was told there'd be a £20 charge for moving addresses, which is fine.

When my first bill came I expected my usual package (£41.25) + moving charge (£20) = £61.25. Minus the credit I was owed from my last address (£16.50) and my bill should've come through as £44.75.

However, it seems I was charged an additional £53.62 for a 'Package change' - one that I don't recall making at all??? All I had requested from VM was a change in address. Where did the package change come from??? My bill says I was charged for adding Mb100 fibre broadband and Telephone line rental - these were already part of my original package. They were not new services to be 'added'. They are already included in my £41.25 package. Which I paid for. 

First bill at the new address came to £98.37.Really don't understand why I had to pay this when all I asked for was an address change. 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @g_59,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your contract and package price after moving house. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L