cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Package Change' charge on first bill?

hgokaslan
Joining in

Hi,

I have recently joined Virgin Media broadband following their 75£ bill credit deal. I managed to get the M500 Package for £36.50 a month and there were no signup costs associated with this purchase as advertised. This meant the first 2 months would be covered.

However, I just got my second bill today and I realized I had a 'Package Change' cost on my first bill the day the broadband went live which was £36.50 (on top of the £36.50 for the broadband!) This month, my new bill is £34.50 (it should've been like £2)

There is no explanation as to why this cost is there. Please see the image below for reference, this seems wrong?

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

hgokaslan
Joining in

Realised photo was not uploaded:

hgokaslan_0-1648388983033.png

Hi,

You’re receiving this message because an image you uploaded to the forum has been rejected in our approval process due to it having various account specific  information. 

Kind regards,

Corey

Moderating Team

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looking at the image your £75 bill credit has been applied and your next bill has been generated and is showing you have a £2 credit remaining which will be carried forward to your next bill.

You have nothing to pay this month and your account is still £2 in credit.

Your next months bill will be charged at £62 for the bundle,

minus your promotional discount of £25.50

sub total £36.50

minus the £2 credit that was carried  forward from the current bill

balance due next month will £34.50*

*unless you incur additional charges such as paying extra for movies, PPV events, phone calls outside of your baundle allowance or app purchases.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali