cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package Change Incompetence

TOMSK65
Tuning in

Yesterday I changed my package. It took 2 hours throught that idiotic chat box and what do you know, today I have no Sky Sports channels or a dail tone on my virgin phone even though I am subscribed to these services, can I get through to sort this out? Now I'm stuck on a whatsapp chat that will probably reply in the middle of the night. This has to be the worse customer service ever. Also got a call on my mobile from virgin earlier, could hardly understand what the person on the other end was saying, when I confirmed who I was they cut me off. If I get no joy tomorrow then I will cancel everything.

4 REPLIES 4

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

@TOMSK65 wrote:

If I get no joy tomorrow then I will cancel everything.

But if you don't cancel, then will you be rewarding the company's behaviours?  I know the answer for me was to give them notice and leave*, but that needn't mean it is right for everyone.  Some people might like being treated like...errm..."how Virgin Media treat their customers". 

* 12 days to go! 12 days to go!**

** Any competent company would be horrified to see a customer of 25+ years leave, but not VM, they really don't give a "how Virgin Media treat their customers". 

@Andrew-G wrote:
* 12 days to go! 12 days to go!**

Andrew, have you organised the street party yet? Still think it should culminate with a ‘burning in effigy’ of Lutz…..

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

@jem101 wrote:

Andrew, have you organised the street party yet? Still think it should culminate with a ‘burning in effigy’ of Lutz…..

There's a thought.  Burning an effigy might be a bit inflammatory, maybe a ceremonial "cutting off the mullet" followed by a decent, professional looking haircut?  

We could certainly burn his LinkedIn profile, that tells the world that he is "passionate about building teams that have plenty of fun and success".  A pity he's not passionate about building a business that customers delight in contacting, owns and resolves problems, and that customers recommend to their friends without having to be bribed. 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TOMSK65,

Thank you for your post, sorry to hear you have been facing issues with your telephone and Sports since upgrading, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have and can see you have spoken to us and that a Technician has been arranged, have we been able to get your package corrected?

Regards

Paul.