cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment again

AliBarjo
Joining in

Once again, I have had money taken by DD when assured by chat conversation this would not happen. I have screenshot. And the next chat person assures me and says all the right things but then, money taken that I was told would not be. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will get it back as credit on the next bill.

Virgin Media as a rule will ALWAYS take money by direct debit.

You can recall it by asking your bank (show them the transcript from VM chats) or accept it's gone and have the account with VM in credit.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will get it back as credit on the next bill.

Virgin Media as a rule will ALWAYS take money by direct debit.

You can recall it by asking your bank (show them the transcript from VM chats) or accept it's gone and have the account with VM in credit.

It has been promised as credit before which didn't happen. Just finished a chat again. All the same assurances. At least this time I received an email saying the credit will be applied. We'll see.

Hi AliBarjo,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you've had an incorrect amount taken from your direct debit, especially when you were advised this would not happen.

We would like to look in to this for you to see has why this has happened. I ill pop you over a private message to take your details.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.