cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdue bill

Stephen197799
Joining in

So I have a overdue bill that I want to pay and I’ve recently had to restore my phone and have lost all log in details and don’t get paper bills upon asking me to reset log in details it’s asking for my account number and virgin area code I don’t know either of these as I have no paper work at all been with virgin tv and broadband for like 5+ years so any paper is long gone.

any help would be great on how I can log back in to pay my bill as mentioned don’t know what email it was or account number or code 😞 

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stephen197799,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

With regards to your bills, you should still receive them via email, have you checked your inbox for any previous bills? This will also have the information required above.

Also you'll be able to make payments via this number here 0800 064 3777.

Thanks,

Kain

Thanks for your reply it was a virgin set up email that was access through Face ID as a saved password and email the email that was used I never logged into so wouldn’t be able to see the item bill it just gets paid but since I’ve restore my phone all passwords and ID log In has gone from my phone can I still pay a bill without my account number or email address 

Sorry if so I’ll just give them a ring and do that and try and get account reset later on 

Worked a treat all sorted much appreciated