cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

Mbeaumont77
Joining in

I'm not sure if I'm on the right page here.. but here goes as I really need some advise.

In May we cancelled our services to join BT. We gave 30 days notice.

On the 10th June, our services were disconnected.

Sadly bt couldn't fulfill the order, so we have returned to virgin.

Feom the 9th June ro the 28th June we were billed for £73 of which I was assured this will get refunded, this hasn't happened yet. We have signed a new contract of £39 which we signed up for and have all the documents of our new contract and payments. 

Yesterday, 9th July, our services were reconnected, thank god...

However this morning, I have recieved notification of our next bill, £80 covering 10th June to 10th July... we weren't connected in this time frame... 

I feel like were going round in one big circle and paying out money we can't afford and not getting any comfort of this being sorted finally... 

Does anyone have any advice?

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mbeaumont77

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am very sorry to hear there has been some concern around the billing since the account was reconnected. 

I would be happy to take a look at this for you.

I will send you a private message now so I can get some further details securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide