cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged then charged double.

LadyofMusic
Tuning in

Hi, really wishin I'd gone with anyone else but Virgin at this point- meant to be paying £31.00 a month, since Aug 2022, but since November have been getting charged closer to £40, only for this month the bill to be over £70.

Any explination as to why? As I'm barely getting the service I pay for (landline and broadband package, though only use broadband) as is. If this continues into next month, will be leaving by April.

Never been so glad I don't do DD's as this would have royaly messed me over even more.

14 REPLIES 14

Hey @LadyofMusic, thanks for the update.

After having a second look I will investigate this further as I suspect there may have been an error on the system.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @LadyofMusic on the forums 🙂

I'm glad we were able to clarify the issues regarding the bill and understand them.
As advised - the issue with viewing the bill has been referred to our technical team, they will give around 5 working days or so to have the matter resolved.
Other than that - any other queries you may have, we will assist.

Kind regards,

Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @LadyofMusic, just updating the public thread on what has happened recently.

With the IT ticket being raised with the IT team, they have advised that of the settings on their end was different regarding your MyVM account, which is why the bill had not updated.
They advised me that they have changed this setting and that it will reflect on the next bill that shows up.
So we will follow up then 🙂

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @LadyofMusic on the forums.

I'm glad we have gotten somewhere with this case!
We were able to see that the bill setting was on "goneaway" which is why you had no bill.
After the change, we'll see how March's bill goes.
As always - we're here for any queries you may have in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @LadyofMusic on the forums. 🙂

I'm glad that after a short wait - everything has been resolved now!
The bills are appearing as they should after a little intervention from our IT team to get the settings corrected.
As advised - always feel free to reach out to us whenever you need anything.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team