cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged for my Ultimate Oomph package for no reason...

SDM1990
Tuning in

Hi,

I have been over charged this month by £15. When I have checked my bill, it states that I have made changes to my account, and have been charged for this, however I haven't made any changes, and my packages still shows the same as my contract until March 2022.

Please can someone look into this and recitfy this issue?

Thanks,

Sam

---------------------------------
Hope this is helpful, rather than being hopelessly helpless! 😉
3 REPLIES 3

DABhand
Super solver

Did your package have a few months of a deal, reverting to another deal but at extra cost up to March 2022?

Check your initial emails you got, or check your account on the top right of this site and log in and check.

I am sure staff will help you look at it.

Majide!

Hi Majidel,

Yes it does have a deal attached to it, however it shows all of the deals are until my contract end of March 2022. It also shows package changes, but all of them are the same, so no clue what's happened really. I'm sure its just a mistake and will get fixed, just annoying when you check your bank and see a different amount showing for no reason!

Thansk for your reply! 🙂

---------------------------------
Hope this is helpful, rather than being hopelessly helpless! 😉

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SDM1990.

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be very frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for some more details so we can look into this for you;. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide