cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding equipment that I don't have

Jwils121
Joining in

I have recently moved out of a property and so cancelled my virgin media broadband subscription. I returned all equipment I have. However, I've received an email of outstanding equipment which is one Arris Super Hub. In the early days of moving into the property I unfortunately had a break-in, resulting in the router I believe they are requesting in the email being stolen. I was able to organise for a replacement router via help on the forums so I am coming back here in the hopes I can get some help again from here.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jwils121,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this with your equipment return. We can understand your concern and want to do our best to help. I have been able to access your account via your forum details to best look into it. Just to clarify, when did the incident take place? Did you also pay for the replacement equipment ?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there, the incident took place early morning on the 19th July 2020, I did not pay for replacement equipment. The member of the forum team that i spoke with at the time sent a replacement hub and cable free of charge, an engineer also came to help repair some damage to the wall socket before helping to fit the replacement hub.

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to us,

You will be able to see what equipment we require returning here

If the piece of equipment you had is not listed there you would not be charged.

Alex_Rm