cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside cable box cover is loose

JB_Masefield
Joining in

The cable box outside my property on the pavement has a loose cover, i think the screws at the bottom have come out.  It is not firmly attached and the wires could be exposed.  Can this be sorted with engineer appointment and how do i book one?  Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could you post some photos of this please?

That will help establish if there's any H&S issue here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

This might not even belong to virgin I'm not sure, there is a cable for each property.  Doesn't look unsafe....yet. 

Sorry can't see how to shrink the file size of my photos but will post reply if I figure it out. Appreciated thanks 

Hi JC_Masefield.

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post and for reporting the loose cabinet to us.

So we can get this reported to our Field Team, can you please pop me over a PM with the exact location of where the cabinet is?

Many thanks

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JB_Masefield,

Thank you for your PM and for confirming the details of the cabinet, I have received it 🙂

I'll pass this on to our Network Team who will firstly check if the cabinet is one of ours and will go from there.

Thanks again for reporting this to us, we really appreciate it.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Beth

Beth