cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside box cover missing

Ricam
Joining in

Hi i own a flat which was previously rented out. The outside cable cover is missing. As the property is empty and the tenants are long gone  is there anyway of getting a plastic cover attached? 

94 REPLIES 94

baileyj1976
On our wavelength

Hello,

I'm glad I found this thread. My extremely old Telewest Broadband (!!) cable cover is disintegrating; the little connector is almost falling out the bottom:

Cable coverCable cover

Please can I get a repair/replacement.

Thanks,

James

Hi @baileyj1976,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear this. Will pop you a PM now so I can get your address details and arrange an engineer to come out and get this repaired. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi baileyj1976

I have booked in an appointment for a technician to attend and replace the Omni Box (Brown external box) You can find details of the appointment here or by logging into your online account.

Please keep us up to date with this and let us know how the visit goes. 

Rob

Hi,

I've got the same issue, front cover got knocked off whilst having some building work done and it doesn't go back on.

Can I please get a replacement cover? 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Reuben414,

Thanks for getting in touch - welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear of the issue with your omnibox cover.

I'll be able to look into getting this sorted for you, but will just need to send a private message to get a few details from you.

Please keep an eye on the envelope on the top right side of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Virgin/ Robert_P,

i have recently moved to my new house which has Omni Box (Brown external box) without a cover and wires are visible. Could you please arrange a replacement?

Many thanks

Fakhteh

Hi Fakhtehsoltani,

Thanks for using the forums to get the Omni box cover repaired, I will be more than happy to help get it sorted 🙂

I'm going to send you a quick PM so I can get the correct details from you.

Speak soon!

Megan_L

thank you very much for your quick reply 👍😃

Hi Fakhtehsoltani, 

Thanks for confirming those details in our PM, I have now booked an engineer for you to have this cover fixed 🙂

If you need to reschedule this for any reason, you can so so in your Online Account.

If you have any issues after the engineer has visited, please let us know!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Alexis_P
Joining in

I'm so glad I found this thread! Same story here, the brown cover of my outside box went AWOL years ago. Never caused any problems but now I'm trying to tidy up the wiring. I'd be very glad if a replacement can be arranged.