cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside box cover missing

Ricam
Joining in

Hi i own a flat which was previously rented out. The outside cable cover is missing. As the property is empty and the tenants are long gone  is there anyway of getting a plastic cover attached? 

94 REPLIES 94

Hello,

I have the same problem- my outer box is missing and wiring is exposed. I tried to find to buy the cover online but it is not available. Can you help me asap as it has been like this for some time now ?  Thank you

Hetty_R
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi mit82, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

Really sorry to hear you're missing your omnibox cover too. 

I would love to get this resolved for you and  have sent you a private message. Please reply when you can 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R

Hello, I replied to the last message yesterday. Can you please reply back so we can resolve this? thnaks

Hetty_R

Hi mit82, 

I have replied to your message. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R

Hi mit82,

The AFM has confirmed that the work has been completed now. 

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks

Melissa

Thank you very much!

No problem 🙂

mvrander
On our wavelength

Hi. We've lost the cover to our outside box due to some building work. Would I be able to get a replacement cover sent out please?

Phil1980
Joining in

Morning

I have the same issue with cables exposed on the side of our building.  Can I arrange for someone to come to our property to fit a new cover for us please?

Best Regards

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mvrander & Phil1980, thanks for getting in touch. So we can help get your external covers sorted too I will get in touch via PM to confirm a few details - please look out for the purple envelope and get back to me when you can from there.

Tom