cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Brown Box Cover

Jenks69
Joining in

Hello

The cover for the box outside attached to my house has blown off and disappeared. Is it possible to have this replaced please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jenks69, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I have arranged for an engineer to come and replace this for you - as this is an external job, you wouldn't need to be home 🙂 It is booked in for 10/11/2020, next Tuesday. 

Cheers. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jenks69, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I have arranged for an engineer to come and replace this for you - as this is an external job, you wouldn't need to be home 🙂 It is booked in for 10/11/2020, next Tuesday. 

Cheers. 

Cheers Ryan,all done Thanks.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know Jenks69. 

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. 

Nat

Hi Ryan

How do we get this sorted for our box as well? Its exactly the same situation.

Many thanks

Yogesh

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Yogeshprasad

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear the box cover on your brown box outside has come off.

I am going to send you a private message so that I can locate your account and get this sorted for you now.

Thanks,

Serena

RedZep
Joining in

Hello, 

Our brown box has also broken. Is it possible to get a replacement as all the wires are now exposed?

Thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RedZep

Thanks for joining our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you are having the same issue where the box cover on your brown box outside has come off and the wires are exposed.

I am going to send you a private message so that I can locate your account and get this sorted our for you too.

Thanks,

Serena

berryj
Tuning in

Hi VM,

From the forum this looks to be a fairly common issue; I moved into a new house not long ago, and I too have the cover missing from the external VM brown box.

It would be great if you could arrange for a replacement - thanks very much in advance.

Hey @berryj

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your omni box issue here on the forums.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about this on your online account by clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards,

Steven_L