Menu
Highlighted
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outright lies now?

Certainly twice bitten I agree myself. This was partly what caused me to give my 30 days notice, as despite what they said verbally they were simply unable or unwilling to fully confirm the full details offered on the phone in the contract and or email.  And without that I was never going to accept the offer as far to many stories of customers bring charged differently than what was offered simply because it wasn't in the contract. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outright lies now?

Hi Kitteekatt101

Thanks for taking the time to pop by with the offer promise and thanks too for letting us know about this on the forums.

I've had the image you posted sent to me by the Mod's and I'm going to pop a Pm to you to see if we can support with respect to this as we have the proof now showing this was offered to you.

If you can pop back to my PM with the details I need I'll start looking into this with you.

You can find this on the top right hand side of the forums in the purple envelope.

Speak soon.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos