cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdoor cabling causing health and safety risk

Elliskirsh
Tuning in

Hi

im not a virgin media customer but there is an outdoor box and cabling on the front of our house which isn’t hidden due to gravel. And now our toddlers are old enough they are likely to start tripping over it. Can I please get it removed?

Thanks

ellis

14 REPLIES 14

JitteryPinger
Super solver

Could you include a some pictures to understand better please.

The Giggitty 1

Elliskirsh_0-1612779661358.jpegElliskirsh_1-1612779677424.jpegElliskirsh_2-1612779694602.jpeg

thanks for your reply. please see the photos above

Ellis

Ideally it needs to be buried, but if you hang on here for a few days I'm sure someone from the team will get this looked at and something sorted.

The Giggitty 1

Hi Elliskirsh,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry this wasn't left as it should have been when installed originally, I will be more than happy to arrange someone to come out and make this safe, to do this I will need to invite you into a private char so I can get your address ETC.

I will send you a link into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks for your help Paul

Ideally i'd have it removed as not currently using Virgin Media services. 

I've not received a link to private chat (unless i've missed something)

Thanks

Ellis

Hi Elliskirsh,

Please click on the purple envelope.

Regards

Paul.

hi - this is still an issue and has not been removed. can i please have someone from Virgin Media remove the cable (which is still a trip hazzard) and the virgin box from outside the house?

thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Elliskirsh, I'm very sorry to hear this. 

I can see Paul has sent you a PM in regard to this, you'll be able to find the message in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of the Forum. 

Any issues, just let us know 🙂 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide