Menu
mAgius22
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Out standing bill

Hi 

several years ago I moved house and left an outstanding payment behind me I recently ordered a bundle package which was meant to be installed in a couple of days but I received a message saying that I had an out standing bill from my old house and it couldn’t be installed until I payed this outstanding bill would I be able to pay monthly with the cost put on to my bill each month.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Out standing bill

I very much doubt it. In VM eyes you are a defaulter and they are unlikely to give you a new service until it is settled. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad they caught up with you why should others subsidise people who don't pay bills
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0345 142 4444 collections teamM

the people you need to speak to to pay. As said it’s unlikely they will do a payment plan as your defaulted before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mAgius22, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear we've been unable to get you installed yet. 

As mentioned above, more often than not the team would require full payment before a new service is taken. This is to ensure the same thing doesn't happen again. 

Let us know how the call goes with Collections. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos