cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order tracking

Sinky55
On our wavelength

I took out a new package yesterday of which I am getting a Hub 4 and two 360 remotes. I have been told its coming on Monday but I have not been sent a tracking number so as I can find out what time its going to be delivered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sinky55
On our wavelength

No not really other that to say it's down for an all day delivery by yodel. Still no parcel number or tracking number so that I can track it. Looks like I will just  have to sit in all day and wait

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

asim18
Fibre optic

If you get a tracking number from the telephone representatives, make sure you type the tracking number into Yodel and check it while he's still on the line.

I had a similar issue and the telephone representative tried to give me a fake tracking number. I think he forgot that everybody has access to the Yodel Website here in the UK.

Or if you wait here one of the forum team may be able to find your tracking number for you.

I hope you get your stuff on Monday as promised.

roy247
Community elder

@asim18 wrote:

If you get a tracking number from the telephone representatives, make sure you type the tracking number into Yodel and check it while he's still on the line.

I had a similar issue and the telephone representative tried to give me a fake tracking number. I think he forgot that everybody has access to the Yodel Website here in the UK.

Or if you wait here one of the forum team may be able to find your tracking number for you.

I hope you get your stuff on Monday as promised.

You could be on the phone for hours if you do that, Virgin can get a tracking number as soon as they request it but it won't show on Yodels website until it's been scanned into the system, same goes with any couriers.

How can it be tracked if it's not left.

The first message you might see is we are awaiting receipt of the package or whatever.

And I don't work for Yodel.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sinky55.

Welcome to our services and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have not yet received tracking for your order. We can understand your concern and want to best help.

Just to confirm, are you able to see your order places in your my VM account under the tab " Upcoming orders and appointments"? Also have you received confirmation of this order via email? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sinky55
On our wavelength

I  got my new contract details by e mail and new 18 monthcontract is showing in my virgin media but I have nothing in order tracking. I was told new Hub 4 and two  360 remotes were coming on Monday but I would like a rough idea when

Thank you for letting me know @Sinky55.

I have been able to access your account using forum details and I can see you recently spoke to our team regarding the delivery time. Were our team able to answer this for you? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Sinky55
On our wavelength

No not really other that to say it's down for an all day delivery by yodel. Still no parcel number or tracking number so that I can track it. Looks like I will just  have to sit in all day and wait

In this case, I would advise contacting Yodel on 0844 755 0117  who can chase this for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Sinky55
On our wavelength

Will do thanks

roy247
Community elder

@Akua_A wrote:

In this case, I would advise contacting Yodel on 0844 755 0117  who can chase this for you.

Thanks,

Hi Sinky55,

Without a Tracking number I think you will be lucky to get any info, Yodel do usually send an email on the delivery day but it sometimes doesn't arrive until late morning which is no good if you have things to do and it is also a 2 hour time slot. This has been the case with all my recent Yodel deliveries.