cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order tracking

Sinky55
On our wavelength

I took out a new package yesterday of which I am getting a Hub 4 and two 360 remotes. I have been told its coming on Monday but I have not been sent a tracking number so as I can find out what time its going to be delivered.

16 REPLIES 16

Sinky55
On our wavelength

Ok

Sinky55
On our wavelength

Thanks

Sinky55
On our wavelength

Thanks 

Sinky55
On our wavelength

Thank you

Sinky55
On our wavelength

Thanks for your help but 0344 numbers charge to much to call plus my contract is with virgin and virgins contract is with yodel. I just thought virgin maybe could have helped. All I want to do is track a delivery. I will just wait in on Monday and hope for the best.

@roy247 wrote:

How can it be tracked if it's not left.

You are effectively "tracking" it.

If tracking number shows no info, then you know it's not been collected by Yodel yet and the parcel is still waiting to be collected or awaiting the "first scan". Then you at least know it's not coming next day so you don't have to sit around waiting for a parcel that hasn't even been collected yet. Effectively tracking your parcel.

Sinky55
On our wavelength

There is no tracking number for me to Check, that's the point. There is nothing in tracking  orders on my virgin media. The only way I know they're getting delivered on Monday is that Agents told me on the phone calls I have made.