cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not showing

billyg051
On our wavelength

hi,

I upgraded to gig1 yesterday afternoon, I had an email confirming my order but still cant track it on my account. Could someone look into this please?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @billyg051

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry but from the system check done, I cannot see this.

Please either give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or message us via Whatsapp - 07305327112 - and we'll assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

billyg051
On our wavelength

Hi,

My virgin media account is under a different email address. If you send me a pm i can send you the details

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @billyg051

Thanks for your message, please don't send us a PM unless we ask 🙂

As for the message, my original reply would stand but appreciate why you'd think it wasn't the right system. You spoke to my colleague a few months back so it's the right system don't worry 🙂

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

billyg051
On our wavelength

Hi, 

ive just checked my emails and i have an order number and some documents regarding my upgrade? Any help with this would be appreciated 

Hi billyg051, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. Apologies to hear that you're been unable to find any more information about your order. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs