cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not showing for upgraded broadband

rpd1992
Joining in

We used the 'myvirginmedia' section of the website to upgrade our package. It gave us a deal of £30 for 250MB fibre broadband and phone line rental, so we signed that and got email confirmation of our order which was due to start 19th March 2023.

However, we can't see the package on our virgin media, nobody at virgin media customer support can see it - they keep telling us it hasn't gone through and cannot even see the deal we are being offered on the website. We are unsure why our order has dissappeared and nobody from virgin media has been able to help.

Any help would be much appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @rpd1992, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issue with the attempted upgrading of the package via our web services.

Can you possibly confirm if the offer you attempted to sign up for advised that this was available to existing customers, and wasn't an exclusive for new customers?

Omitting any personal/sensitive information, can you provide a screenshot of the offer?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Sure, 

We went through https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/home our virgin media home selected the option "find out more" under the upgrade your package section. We were then given the upgrade shown below in the screenshot.

Screenshot_20230326_105703_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230326_105518_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for coming back to us @rpd1992, and for the screenshots.

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn