cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not showing for broadband upgrade

kfinlay86
Joining in

I have ordered the gig1 upgrade offered to me on my virgin media account on the website twice now and received order confirmation emails and precontracts but after that I have never received the router or any activation dates or any further communications.

When I go back online to check the order there is nothing there and i can order the upgrade again. 

Can someone please look into this and confirm if my order is going to be dealt with and if not why not. This is very frustrating.

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kfinlay86,

Thank you for thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing Security.

As advised, a technician has been arranged for your upgrade to our 1GB Broadband - to view the appointment time slot or rearrange, please head over and sign into your My Online Account and go to 'my orders and appointments, please do let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else from us in the meantime. 

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

kfinlay86
Joining in

the order refs were :

The first order ref was CH2038759216 
The second time i have tried to order again the reference was CH2038953621

Hi kfinlay86,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your upgrade to our 1GB Broadband hasn't gone through and that you have not received any information regarding this, so I can have a look for you, I will send you and invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kfinlay86,

Thank you for thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing Security.

As advised, a technician has been arranged for your upgrade to our 1GB Broadband - to view the appointment time slot or rearrange, please head over and sign into your My Online Account and go to 'my orders and appointments, please do let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else from us in the meantime. 

Regards

Paul.

Thanks again for your help Paul

It was my pleasure kfinlay86, if you do need any further help, you know where we are.

Regards

Paul.