cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not delivered

MazyP
Tuning in

Hello,

I ordered a Broadband & Stream package on 15.11.2022. I was sent an Order Summary email along with an Order Documents email & it was stated that my order will be delivered 18.11.2022.

I've not received my order, nor any further information as to it's whereabouts.

I've heard nothing from Yodel either.

Any help to rectify this situation would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey MazyP, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you've not heard 

anything from us about your order yet.

I have taken a look from our side and I would recommend speaking to our pre install team on 0345 454 1111. They are open until 9PM tonight. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey MazyP, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you've not heard 

anything from us about your order yet.

I have taken a look from our side and I would recommend speaking to our pre install team on 0345 454 1111. They are open until 9PM tonight. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you for your help, it's very much appreciated. 

Hey MazyP, no problem at all.

Please do feel free to reach out if you ever need anything in the near future. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello again,

I've received my order, but I now can not self install my hub.

I was asked on the phone if I had a Virgin Media wall box; I said that I don't & was told it was ok, but it says on the official website that I must have one to install.

I've tried calling but keep being directed to an automated connection check.

If you have any advice or information on how to correct this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Hi @MazyP

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I have taken a look at things from our side, and the property has had active Virgin Media services in the past.

This means there should be a connection point in the property.

Could you please take a picture of the connection points you have? and we can then advise further for you.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

20221124_200003 (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg

Thank you for your reply, these are all the connections I have.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @MazyP 

You should connect the equipment to the  large Telewest box - that's one of VM's former names

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey MazP, thank you for reaching out and confirming what boxes you have.

As mentioned by newappollo please trying plugging the equipment into the Telewest box this will work with our equipment.

Please do reach back out if it does not work after this and we can get this looked into for you. Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

LilyOjedaBonner
Joining in

Hello, 

I ordered a broadband self setup package on 6th April 2023 and was meant to be delivered on 12th of April 2023. 

The courier said it was delivered to a neighbour and left a note. They did NOT leave a note. So I called the courier and the neighbour they said they left it to did not have it either. It has either been lost or stolen. Please help!!

I have NOT received the package and have no way to contact you. I tried calling and all I get is automated replies that do not solve my issue. PLEASE HELP!!!