Menu
thx76uk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Open box

I live in Harold Gibbons Court on Victoria Way London SE7 and the box on the side of the flats is open and has been for 2 months I have reported it 11 times now and talked to virgin technician to close it but nothing is happening. Today I found a guy tampering with it and has to warn him off with the police please can someone close it !!!! Before they come back thank you.

KarlIMG_3227.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open box

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Karl.

I have passed the details to our maintenance team to advise this has still not been repaired. 

The team will send me confirmation once the job has been logged from their side. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
thx76uk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you it’s not a repair it just needs closing. 

0 Kudos
thx76uk
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

STILL NOT CLOSED FIX THIS NOW INTERNET KEEPS GOING ON AND OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry this still hasn't been sorted thx76uk. Natalie's not in the office at the moment so I can't follow up on her report - but I'll contact the area manager directly to chase this up, and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Tom

0 Kudos
thx76uk
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello not to worry I’ve now got it closed.  Only took 12 phone calls several messages on this forum which made no difference and in the end talking to another virgin engineer which was the third one to finally get it closed 2 months. So bad. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know it's sorted now. Apologies for the hassle. If there's anything else please let us know. 

Tom_F

0 Kudos