Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side. Having this issue

veetee123
Joining in

Hello 

I am having this issue when I log in

Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side.
Please try again

I have tried different browsers, ISP, cleared cookies and cache. Still same issue can someone help asap
7 REPLIES 7

markusace
Tuning in

I have the same problem. I am trying to reset passwords for email as instructed by security bulletin but I get this whenever I try to sign in to my virgin media. This I am told I need to do to unlock my mail. Using ipadpro with all latest software and through orange fibre (600mbps) in my current location in Spain.

I can log on to this forum though!

Very unhelpful message and it implies the problem is at virgin so whatever we do won’t make any difference.No clues though to any follow up on their part. 

Interestingly, I cleared all cookies, website data etc on Safari. This time when I signed in my account briefly came up ‘Hello mmmm’ on screen for about 1 second sufficient time to recognise it. Then Immediately the sign on OR register scree came up. Now signing on to this gives the oops message. 

I tried accepting all cookies (Virgin) this time on the first sign on. It seems then I am signing in BUT then something is blocking this and asking to sign in. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Veetee123, 

We are aware of this issue and we have raised it, we have not updated it as of yet on the fix on this. 

Was there a page, in particular, you cannot access?

Zoie

I can't log in so I can't access anything on the account issues

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @veetee123

Thanks for getting back to us, I am sorry you are unable to access anything on account issues. What issues have you been experiencing? I'd love to help from here if you like.

Please bear with us and we will have the website problem fixed asap.

Kind regards,

Serena

Well thats the issue im experiecing, I just want to be able to log in myself and see my account which I can't

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification @veetee123. I will keep chasing for an update on the issue, it is a known issue so hopefully it will be fixed very soon. Please stay tuned for further updates.

Best wishes,

Serena