cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph bundle has changed over one month into contract

Gashead87
Tuning in

Hi all, 

I received a vague email today stating that im no longer eligible for the Oomph bundle even though i'm on my second month of service and have paid my first bill. The email states that my internet will lose its boost and will now receive 350mbps instead of 650mbps. I haven't received the 5G sim to date. The email also states i'll be paying the same amount (£89pm) for less services? Is this legal and if I'm now getting a new contract (which I haven't signed) then i'll get a 14day cooling off period? 

One reason I signed up with this bundle was for the fast internet as I have a very busy household with lots of game streaming, etc and now this is being reduced. 

I've not got a great credit rating but this is all checked during checkout?

@Robert_P was helping me previously with the sim issue which this email now probably explains why i've not recieved it yet. 

Hopefully someone can help on this forum. 

Thanks Dean. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Gashead87

Thank you for your post 

Sorry to hare the deal above is not available to you 

I need to apologise as we are not able to help with package changes, new or existing contracts on here 

As much as we would like to Dean, it's just not possible 

Our messaging service is a dedicated support line where you can discuss your issues by SMS text. We’re on hand to deal with any of the queries you’d normally call us to discuss.

Just send us a text, with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Hi Gareth_L

Thanks for your reply. Your twitter team seem to think you can help with this sort of query? 

I've spoken to an agent on live chat and they've said they put a note on the account to stop any changes to the contract, Would you be able to confirm this? 

Thanks Dean. 

Screenshot_20210706-143013_Chrome.jpg

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Gashead87

Thank you for your post 

Sorry to hare the deal above is not available to you 

I need to apologise as we are not able to help with package changes, new or existing contracts on here 

As much as we would like to Dean, it's just not possible 

Our messaging service is a dedicated support line where you can discuss your issues by SMS text. We’re on hand to deal with any of the queries you’d normally call us to discuss.

Just send us a text, with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth_L

Thanks for your reply. Your twitter team seem to think you can help with this sort of query? 

I've spoken to an agent on live chat and they've said they put a note on the account to stop any changes to the contract, Would you be able to confirm this? 

Thanks Dean. 

Screenshot_20210706-143013_Chrome.jpg

Hi Gashead 

I am able to check the account status for you

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L