cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online account can’t verify

ggaamee
Tuning in

I want to try the Gmail feature with +___@gmail.com to filter the email. I can not log in to the virgin media online account cause the feature can not use with a virgin. I have talked to the agent 3 times and they keep doing the same thing that's not working. Anyway to fix this.

Normally mail:

6DFD20E7-A517-4E57-B3DA-A71D4016D74F.jpeg

With +virgin: 

C2320B84-54BD-4D53-8DF2-B9DD72146462.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

ggaamee
Tuning in

Have the same thing and I have talked to live chat 3 times and it wasted a lot of my time with nothing solved.

With +virgin:

3B18B68E-38AF-46CA-952F-91CC631156BC.jpeg

With original mail:

665DBA10-C9D2-4730-8378-6CCE0BC1CF36.jpeg

Hey there @ggaamee, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to see this issue happen with MyVirginMedia and your email.
I have checked on the system and have sent out a verification email to it.
Please check your emails > Click on the link > Verify your email, and your MyVirginMedia will be setup.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It expired and i can not get the new one. It actually because of my …

0verify.jpg

+virgin@gmail.com and i have try to do live chat and the keep changing to original mail but it still not working. If it possible would you mind reset everything and let me re-register again. It has been a ticket but it already close with nothing solve.

+virgin mail:

0+virgin.jpg

 original mail:

0Normal.jpg

Hi there @ggaamee

Thank you so much for popping back to us. 

Can I just double check what you are asking. Do you want the My Virgin Media username email changed? 

The images you have posted have been rejected for your own security as they contain private information, if you can upload them with the personal information omitted this would be fine. 

Thank you. 

Hi @Ashleigh_C

I have sent the private message to you not sure that it shows or not. I can't find it in my message box.

or can someone do the private message with me please so it can be continued.

Thank you @ggaamee

I have responded to you via the PM where we can take a closer look into this.