cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing Customer Service Issuea

Thought
Joining in

I am most appalled by your customer service.  I have been moved from pillar to post without getting to the bottom of the issue.  Lying has become a norm at VM which is despicable. I have tried every route to get my issue resolved having spoken over the phone to your agents who makes false promises, being on WhatsApp for days and Tweeter too but there does not seem to be anyone who wants to get to the bottom of the issue.  

VM was unwilling to log a complaint and after a lot of hard work that it was finally logged on the 28 April but to date have not received any acknowledgment nor an update. Every time I have called, the message is that the manager will call you in an hour or two.  Whole week passes bye yet no calls. What’s going on? 

is there anyone competent who can update me with my complaint and take ownership of the issue you have created and caused. You can’t even comply with your own complaints procedures. Shame on you! I have wasted a lot of time dealing with VM not to mention the stress and inconvenience caused. I have been a loyal customer of yours for almost 30 years and this is how I get treated for my loyalty, absolute Joke!

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What are the issues you're having? You've not said!

If you can explain the problem, other users may be able to advise - and forum staff can potentially also help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Good point, this is what happens when venting frustration. 

VM offered me free Netflix when renewing my contract in March 22. Since then I made calls on two separate occasions to make sure that it was free in my account before registering and it was confirmed on both instances that it was free. They took it off in April 22, knowing they have stitched me up on a 18 months contract.

I have made numerous phone calls and messages to date asking why this has been taken off but no one wants to deal with the issue. I complained but the adviser logging the complaint left it blank therefore it was not dealt with. I managed to have it logged again on 28 April and managed to obtain a reference number over their WhatsApp service so at least I have something in writing, but it seems to have gone nowhere. Every time I have called for an update, they fob me off that the manager would call me within an hour or two.

The people dealing with your query don’t have a clue what they doing. You ask one thing and they respond about something totally different. It’s like talking to a brick wall. VM deal with the issue you have caused don’t hide! 

Hi @Thought

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this experience - certainly not the high standards we aim to offer.

I shall send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill