Menu
Syed1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On phone can’t speak, want to stop services.

Have tried ringing for last 1 and half hour keep getting passed: on hold. 

Want to cancel services 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On phone can’t speak, want to stop services.

Either wait for a forum team member to work through to your post in a few day to help or cancel in writing.

Virgin Media's Terms and conditions (under section N, point 1.2) state ending the agreement in writing can be made to the following address:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support
Diamond Plaza
Daleside Road
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
NG2 3GG

Be aware of early cancellation charges if still within the minimum contract period

Use a postal service that provides confirmation of delivery, for instance Royal Mail's Recorded Delivery service; 30 days notice period starts from receipt.

Also consider whether it is appropriate to quote your account password (the one quoted when calling Virgin Media)  in your cancellation letter to confirm you are the account holder.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Syed1, 

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you wish to cancel your services as we would not want to see you leave. Has anything happened that has caused you to come to this decision?

If you have not spoken to a member of the team and wish to proceed with the disconnection please let me know. 

I will pop you over a private message to grab some details and we can go from there.

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
Syed1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have spoken to several people yesterday, spent a total of almost 2 and 1/2 hours to be passed from in person to another.

I didn’t know call centre has moved to India.

Last December, I was leaving and then a nice spoken gentleman called me and gave me £68 per month and then since this December gone I’ve been charged £105 per month.

Ive been with Virgin for over 10 years and have 2 sim deals also.

Account number:- [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

Please advise.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We'd like to help as much as we can, however we'll need access to your account to do this.

Have you received our private message Syed1? 

This should be visible at the top right corner of the screen by a purple envelope. 

Once we have the details requested in the message we'll be able to help more. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos