cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On demand payments

andye1
On our wavelength
  • Hi can anyone tell me what costs 7.49 and 6.99 on virgin tv...
7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you explain your query?

Are you looking at a bill where this is the charge? If so, what description appears next to the charge?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

andye1
On our wavelength

Hi thanx for your reply yes im looking at a bill and theres 5x5.99 payments it says additional faeatures 18 thaere all on the same day may 10th theres also 2x 7.49 on a different day additional features 18

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @andye1,

When the bills state "Additional Features (18)" this usually refers to adult content.

These may be related to the adult channels available on the set top box.

983 shows content that would require an additional purchase of £7.49 and channel 974 also shows a required charge to view the content - priced at £6.99.

There are also other channels where content could be purchased

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

andye1
On our wavelength

Realy ive not watched any of the adult content.i upgraded last month and i noticed it had adult content when i was scrolling through the channels and clicked on some out of curiosity as before upgrade there was no adult content.so if i press ok on one of them channels doea it automaticaly take money ive not watched any of it

To watch the content you would need to select the channel and press the red button.

You may also have to enter the pin number to 18+ content on some of, if not, all of the channels between 969 and 984

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

andye1
On our wavelength

I definetley havnt done that i pressed ok on the channel nothing came up il give virgin a ring tomorrow ive payed 7 times and watched nothing thanks for your help

Do please let us all know if we're able to remove the charges for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn